EroFights is a positive place. And we need your help to make sure it stays that way.
By using the website, you agreed to our Terms and Conditions, furthermore:
The EroFights community is populated by a diverse group of people from all over the world with kinks and fetishes of every stripe. It is a place for you to explore your sexuality in a safe online environment. EroFights is a place for tolerance and understanding, not for discrimination and ignorance.
We ask that you comply with our EroFights Code of Conduct to ensure that everyone has the best time they can possibly have here.
1. Be kind to each other! We are all humans here, so respect and politeness are always important. The game chat and messaging system are a great place for conversation, roleplaying and dirty talk but definitely not for insults and harassment.
2. Intolerant language is not welcome. EroFights is a place for everyone to participate and enjoy. Any discrimination or hate speech based on one's race, creed, gender, or sexuality is NOT acceptable. Also always keep in mind you're talking to a real person before trying to get a game at any cost. You shouldn't call someone you don't know Mistress/Goddess/Slut/Bitch before getting to know each other and both agreeing on those words. Also consider that not everyone here is into BDSM and you shouldn't be invasive with people who aren't.
3. No means no. If someone doesn't want to receive or reply to your messages, or if they don't want to roleplay in a particular way, respect that. Rape or beating fantasies can only be played in private and with total and clear consent from both ends.
4. No kink shaming! It's different strokes for different folks. We're all different and get off to different things. DO NOT make anyone feel bad over what they like or dislike.
5. No player fishing in public games. Don't interrupt a game by asking a player for a game. You can speak with other spectators but do not disrupt the game, don't be too insistent.
6. No pedophilia, necrophilia or beastiality. EroFights is a place for the kinky, but not a place for illegal content. Please report to lllusion or the Moderating Team if you find any member of the community distributing such content. Please note that we consider examples 1 & 2 of this image to be acceptable examples of furry, while the rest are considered bestiality. Please change any of your profile pics to follow this policy, thank you.
7. Do not cheat. Any attempt to manipulate known bugs or to otherwise exploit features of the game in order to gain an unfair advantage will be met with a ban.
8. Take responsibility for your own safety. Avoid playing EroFights if you are under the influence of alcohol or narcotics, as it can impair your judgment and cause you to commit acts that you may later regret. We will not be held responsible for any injuries or damages caused.
9. Keep profile pics tasteful. Do not use profile pictures featuring ONLY genitalia. Profile pictures featuring gore, violence, illegal acts, offensive symbols, emblems and iconography are also not allowed.
10. Do not share any personal information. Do not ask for a member's personal information and do not share any to others if you have it.
11. Do not abuse the timeout feature. We're all eager to participate in EroFights, but using the game's timeout feature to get ahead of the queue is not only in poor taste, it is a bannable offense.
12. Financial Domination (Findom) - submission and surrender in the form of an exchange of gifts of financial transactions is strictly forbidden on this website. Users who demand material and financial payment from other users while using this website will be banned.
13. Have fun! EroFights is full of warm personalities eager to help you enjoy your time here. Come on in, mingle for a bit, and don't forget to have a good time!
Everyone is equal in our community, regardless of kink, sexual orientation, gender, race and creed.
This means sexist, racist, and other discriminatory comments are not welcome in our community. Kinks should not be shamed or ridiculed. You don't have to understand a person's kinks, you just have to accept them.
This applies also to a person's gender choices, sexual orientation and choice of pronouns.
Relevant EroFights Code of Conduct items: 1,2, and 4.
Relevant EroFights Discord server rules: 1,3, and 4.
Liberty to express your opinions, and the right to stay anonymous.
It is OK to disagree and have a difference of opinion, as long as respect is maintained. Every member of the EroFights community has a right to remain anonymous on the Internet.
Relevant EroFights Code of Conduct items: 8, 10.
Initiative to preserve the equality and liberty of our community.
EroFights is nothing without its community, and the admin and moderators cannot be everywhere. Protect and defend fellow members from bigots and bullies, do not allow them to feel isolated, alone, and friendless.
Report to a moderator any problems you may find. If you have a suggestion or wish to help EF develop further, speak up. EroFights is a community effort!