Back

Aleda (Adrenaline In My Soul) VS Lucie the Rogue : History listed publicly (0 turns) (Roleplay mode is enabled...)

Training Daze

During times of peace, prepare for war. The combat bard Aleda and rogue Lucie take the time to brush up on their combat abilities. It takes place in a clearing in the middle of forest safely away from innocent bystanders. The training starts with those two, but others might join...

Players displayed (Hide)

Viewers displayed (Hide)

Thumb images (Display full)


Wah
20:30:01
(yoooooo)
20:30:32
((I'll get a desc and title up))
20:30:58
(yeeeee thank :- D )
20:31:26
Ello ello
20:33:42
The true Master Baiter~!
20:34:31
Good afternoon Lucie
20:34:54
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ALEDA
20:35:04
It's just training but he won't win :- P
20:35:47
Aleda sucks! :D
20:36:00
Ello Jodie.
20:36:12
Like primus!
20:36:15
GOO MASTER DEBATER~! WIN
20:36:23
*waves the all the folks that came in*
20:36:29
He will win in a training way
20:36:31
Heya Sammie ^^
20:36:47
He's gonna get a retractable plastic knife pome his back :- 3
20:36:55
Not if I stick it up your ass first, Lucie
20:37:18
You will get an extremely oversized toy hammer over your head Lucie
20:37:25
It will go boink
20:37:29
Oh aleda, there you are. Just doing some balanced PR
20:37:31
-_-
20:37:39
By the way, others can join in for lore if they want
20:37:56
Yuh
20:38:02
Just let us know here, and we'll interact with you when it makes sense in the story
20:38:15
Mhmmmm
20:38:33
Oh. This is a lore thing
20:38:41
I'm afraid so
20:38:48
Aleda L O R E.
20:38:52
I love lore building
20:38:52
*Sincd Jilly isn't here, he jumps kn Jodie's back*
20:39:02
A-lore-da
20:39:04
Im well Jodie slow day on here so far...
20:39:17
1 vote for Lucie to lose due to the bad joke
20:39:21
I see what you did there, Lucie...
20:39:33
This crowd is full of bitches
20:39:35
*Falls on my back*
20:39:36
Or at least one very vocal one
20:39:40
Suck a dick Lucie.
20:39:47
Aleda's in particular
20:39:53
((Who does first post?))
20:39:57
Gladly! *Slams hands on desk*
20:39:58
Sits next to Jodie watching the match
20:40:14
She said I taste like a lemon in the past
20:40:21
(I can if you like~ )
20:40:30
She likes lemons
20:40:34
It has been pretty slow on here today right
20:40:59
((Alright, if the title and desc are okay for you, then I say go ahead~))
20:41:01
No idea Harri. Haven't been around that much
20:41:15
If y'all are doing combat training, let me know when to start throwing potions at you two
20:42:04
I’ve been in and out
20:42:32
*I seem to stand waiting in the forest clearing. The same which weve used in the past. Nice forest coverage and away from civilization so we can't cause until accidental property damage... Maybe a little intentional. I appear to just be sat happily next to the small campfire. Looks like it'll burn out soon. Clearly I was too lazy to collect any more wood than what was already there from last time. I await aledas appearance, quietly plotting*
20:42:58
Ooo-err misses
20:43:53
*It was an interesting choice of a training area--revisiting it after several months. Most of the scarred land from last time was covered by new vegetation at this point. The trees--well, the ones that were destroyed back then were still... well... destroyed, but the forest was doing a decent job of covering it up. As I walk close to the source of light--a campfire, I announce my presence by strumming a catch rhythm on my guitar as I approach* Well, shit, if ain't Lucie~ *I look over at the smaller than expected campfire* C'mon! I thought you'd be better at handling wood than just... that~ *I snicker a bit as I sit down nearby still playing a rather easy to listen to tune*
20:48:56
Handling wood 🤭
20:50:38
:O train good together :P
20:50:54
*I smirk at the approaching riff, always the showman. I chuckle again and point behind you where-*
20:51:14
This reminds me of when Jodie trained me in wrestling and didn’t beat me
20:51:17
It ain't Lucie
20:51:24
Crazy right?
20:51:37
So similar
20:51:40
*the other Lucie jumps out of a tree behind you, landing and walking up, also chuckle* or is it?
20:51:53
Yeah. 1 to 1
20:52:01
We will, Neshi! Both of us have some new moves that neither of us revealed yet
20:52:33
Oh no, more Lucies
20:52:53
I'm kinda revealing one now XD
20:52:57
Pure chaos
20:52:59
Oh hi
20:53:01
Mr. Prosecutor!
20:53:06
Hey hi hello
20:53:10
*prostitutor
20:53:14
I Hope so ;)
20:53:15
Mr. Rockstar!
20:53:46
Don't train with her too much
20:54:09
She will cause more havoc
20:54:20
:- 3
20:54:27
(*Slowly peeks in and pokes everyone's cheeks*)
20:54:32
(*pokes back*)
20:54:52
*My strumming abruptly stops and then I sigh with a mildly annoyed look that quickly turns into one of amusement as I let out a soft laugh while standing back up* Ah... *With a sigh, I turn around and slightly wag a finger at the new Lucie* Ya know... I should've expected something like this from you~ Quite admirable I gotta admit and all that shit~ *clears throat* So, what's today's goal? Close the distance? Blow some shit up like drones or something? Fight till we drop? All the above? None of the above?
20:56:43
(Hope folks have fun ^_^)
20:56:54
((Hey there Draco!))
20:57:14
(Heya Aleda)
20:58:00
((I should mention Draco that this is kinda partially ties into your recent lore as well))
20:58:22
this kinda*
20:58:31
(Right, that)
20:59:02
Alright, back in my pocket- *I press a few buttons on my wrist thingy, the other Lucie reveals a robotic frame and quickly collapses into a small ball revealing the one at the campfire was the real Lucie all along. I get up and pocket the ball for later use* it's cool isn't it? *I take a second to think but it's only a literal second* blow stuff up! Blow stuff up!
20:59:44
*As soon as Lucie I'm facing collapses into a small ball, I turn my attention back to the original Lucie at the campfire* Hey, that's a neat trick! I see you've been playing with balls now~ *I bring a hand up to stifle my laugh* Anyway! Blowing shit up sounds awesome! We might need some drones for that. Got any?
21:04:38
As soon as the Lucie I'm facing*
21:05:22
*chuckles* me? Play with balls. Never :- P *i pause a second" you're the one who bought up blowing up the drones I thought you had some! You set me up you bastard
21:06:16
not Alex…aleda. Now I need you to change your name too
21:07:33
I’ve got a real complaint!
21:07:51
Alex.. Jim..
21:08:03
Forever in debt to your priceless advice~
21:08:10
Jilly!
21:08:22
How is my favourite harem member?😏
21:08:34
*A shape appears behind a distant treeline and observes the crowd in the forest clearing.*
21:09:12
I’m good, but that’s just cause I’m the only one daddy. You’ll fill it up and forget about little old me
21:09:17
Aw sweetheart, when I do fill it up I will always remember the founding member!
21:10:02
Hey! Wait! *I pause for a moment* I didn't forget--well, actually maybe I did. No. Hold on. *I swiftly pull out a cell phone and look something up on it* Ah... there's one unaccounted for. Shit. Did it go... rogue? No pun intended. I'm actually fucking serious.
21:10:04
Hi new peeps
21:10:15
I could never forget about my lovely Jilly
21:10:22
*waves to the new visitors*
21:10:38
*glares* woooow. It's gone rogue so it just be bad. I get how it is. Psh- it's fine. It would probably be easier to just kick your ass anyway heheh. Less expensive too. You seen the price of drones? Unbelievable
21:12:28
Been a while since I put you in your place anyway. Besides I only bought this... Plastic retractable blade cuz I assumed if be fighting you *pulls out blade that has a blue handle and red blade. It looks like the cheapest shit you've ever seen*
21:13:17
...What did I walk into 😬
21:17:43
Lunch
21:18:06
Enjoy your lunchies <3
21:18:17
*My eyes narrow in response to your comments* We've only been here a few minutes and you're already bitching about this and that! Tch! *When I see the cheap looking object in your hand, my annoyance turns into amusement* Ffff--ha!~ What the hell is that shit?~ I knew we were to take precautions, but co--oh shit! *I hurriedly push Lucie to the side as I see something whirling above the tree line* It's the missing drone! We'll kick each other's asses in a bit, but we gotta dismantle this sucker first
21:18:19
💋💋💋
21:18:22
Sorry Jodie, you’re going to have to share Jilly with me 😏
21:18:55
Could've been worse. Could've walked into bottomless pit
21:19:18
That’s not where I would have went with that Harrison…
21:19:40
Oh don’t worry
21:19:54
don’t poke the dommy, protective wifey
21:20:05
*I grunt a little when pushed but quickly realised why. On sight, I throw my fake knife away and unsheath my real one* it's a good thing I lied.... I just wasn't gonna use this. Question- what can this thing actually do? How scared should we be about this ""rogue"" drone?
21:20:25
Maybe I’ll put her in the harem as well, I’d love to keep you guys close to one another
21:20:28
🤭 k I warned you
21:21:38
Keeping my mouth shut was never my strong suit
21:22:02
It’s not mine either
21:25:12
I prefer you with your mouth open anyway
21:26:50
*The rogue drone starts glowing an ominously and a charging type of noise can be heard* Ah... well, that shit ain't a good thing! Stay close! *I snap my fingers and my guitar sends out a sizable group of lightning bolts that encircle us in a protective barrier, and just in time too, as the drone unleashes a barrage of lasers into our location. The barrier successfully holds up as the lasers crash into it* Fuck! Lucie can you... somehow... get the drone from here? I'm too busy with this shit!
21:27:14
Ugh. I swear Harri just wants the feeling of getting pegged by me again 🙄
21:30:15
*I block my face as the beam hits, luckily we were defended by the barrier. I look over to you when you ask that" bro... I use a knife. What do you want me to do? I can't even throw that far..... But I do have one plan. *I take out the decoy ball againz rolling it on the ground so the other Lucie can pop out* lu 2... Go distract that drone. Try to not get shot. Youre expensive
21:31:04
*the decoy Lucie runs out the force field, waving her arms and trying to get the drones attention* yoohoooo! Look at me goooo
21:31:37
Please, that’s all behind me now. I’m building my harem, and I’m eyeing you up as a future member😘
21:33:18
*I'm too mentally focused on keeping up the barrier to pay any attention to what else going on around me. Before I know it, I hear Lucie... or perhaps a copy of Lucie rambling about outside of the barrier. The distraction seems to work though as the drone's barrage of my barrier eventually slows down to a complete stop. Its attention shifts over to the noisemaker outside of the barrier and it hovers closer now slightly below the tree line. A perfect opportunity!* Your copy owes me a beer after this, Lucie! *I redirect several of the bolts in the barrier to zap the middle of the nearest tree to the drone, and the drone being so fixated upon copy Lucie, is crushed underneath the falling upper half of the tree. The ground rumbles from the impact and leaves from the forest scatter about* Damn~ *It had to be done this way since the falling tree could bypass the drone's shielding system--if it had one*
21:41:04
Lucie is stinky
21:41:23
*Appears behind Chloe and bonks her with a book.*
21:41:58
*Disappears again.*
21:42:15
*the copy comes back to me, not really reacting in any particular way* I did it!
21:42:40
A wild Chloe has appeared
21:43:11
2 secs aleda, still typing lol
21:43:32
(*Waves at Chloe*)
21:43:45
And I accidentally refreshed the page
21:43:49
Asdfghjk
21:43:53
*I pat the clone* it was all thanks to me who came up with the entire heroic plan. And somehow aleda thinks its us who owes him a beer tsss
21:44:32
*the clone rolls her eyes* this fuckin guy man
21:44:44
I know right. All he did was stop me being dead
21:45:07
That's a sin in itself
21:45:17
Oi
21:45:24
Ok done XD
21:45:32
*plugs nose*
21:45:57
So stinky
21:46:24
*Moves in for another bonk.*
21:46:52
*tackles the figure*
21:47:10
*Dodges the tackle.*
21:47:17
*Bonks.*
21:47:22
*Goes poof.*
21:47:30
*rubs head and pouts*
21:47:46
You're fucking welcome~ *I let out a small sigh as the remaining lightning bolts reenter my guitar's tail* That was a fucking advanced type. Expensive and shit. High heat lasers. Shields. Buncha other bells and whistles and shit. Pfft. I probably could've taken it out with a massive strike, but I didn't wanna waste energy on it
21:48:39
Lucie is super stinky!
21:49:02
A wild Julie!
21:49:37
(Hi Julie!)
21:49:47
*spawn of a pokeball*
21:49:52
Oi! Super duper stinky’
21:50:01
(Also I'm excited for Tuesday, gonna get my new controller on that day)
21:50:05
Heya have fun both~
21:50:08
The stinkiest person here~ Julie \o/
21:50:26
*rub against Chloe to make her stink too*
21:50:59
Also, if anyone wants to jump into the combat lore, let us know in here~ We'll include you into the story when it makes sense
21:51:14
*I chuckle* yeah yeah you did great good job. Well timed on the tree fall asleep well
21:51:16
*rubbing against Julie to add doggo stink to her*
21:51:28
*the clone runs off to a bush near the campfire and pulls out a cooler hidden in a bush*
21:51:47
Beer?
21:51:52
Heh... *I wave over for her to toss the beer over* I suppose I can take one before the ass kicking begins~
21:52:56
*the copy throws you a beer without any hesitation*
21:53:43
Doggo wants to \o/
21:53:48
Okay, noted, Chloe
21:54:22
Oh I see how it is, drink my beer then try and beat me up? I respect that. *I shrink the copy back down and stash the ball. Grabbing a beer as well, popping it on the cooler bottle opener and taking some good glugs*
21:54:59
Yipeeeee
21:56:20
*passes by and pulls da tail of the chaos vampy kitty* :p
21:57:14
YOIYOI YOI YOI \o/
21:57:31
Fireworks lady!
21:57:50
o/
21:58:04
*I gulp down the beer and let out a sigh of amusement* Pff~ Yeah, I agreed to train today just so I can also get free drinks from you~ *I say as a joke, but to also mildly get on your nerves to throw you off a bit. Once done with the beer, I casually toss it up into the air and zap it out of existence with a small but bright streak of lightning from my guitar* Well, then... *I take several steps back while pointing at both Lucies* I suggest you get ready to dodge...
21:59:16
No, she’s fireworks girl :3
21:59:20
((@Chloe Me and Lucie are going to do a few exchanges and then I think one of us will notice you on the sideline at some point, and I think that can be your cue to enter... if Lucie is okay with that))
22:02:04
(Sounds good)
22:02:18
Pfffft. It's not my beer. I stole it from a nearby picnic. Don't worry they were all very drunk. Pretty friendly actually. *I take a few more sips, my eyebrows raise when you tell me to dodge* but.... I haven't finished my beer .... Eh. I can probably drink and fight. There's only half of it left *I blink a few times and then take a sip* Ahh... Refreshing. Alright...
22:02:41
*the clone Lucie now also seems to be holding a beer. We run around each other for a moment just to confuse you for which of us is real and scatter*
22:03:12
Yeeee of course
22:03:34
Ill probably be here another hour just a warning cuz I will get tired some point XD
22:03:58
(Chloe's just gotta put her mouth on someone :))
22:04:12
((Alright, thanks for the update. We can do more training rooms in the future anyway))
22:04:27
(Shut it Jin boy)
22:04:46
(No. You.)
22:04:56
((Trainin room ish a neat concept to go with tbh - fun change from usual music studio XD ))
22:06:35
((Music studio is cool~))
22:07:16
((I've done a few training rooms in the past, but I wanted to bring them back again because I miss doing non lewd lore))
22:07:18
*Cheers for non lewd lore.*
22:07:38
Woo
22:07:46
(Back from updating my computer)
22:11:30
*Instantly bonks Adrian.*
22:13:55
** Chloe the Cutie rolled 1d20: 1! **
22:14:25
/dice 20
22:14:25
** Jessica Gazmere rolled 1d100: 79! **
22:14:49
/dice100
22:14:49
OW! WHY *He took a step back*
22:14:51
(*bonks Jin 79 times*)
22:15:02
*tries and fails to uncloak the figure*
22:15:02
(wt-😑😑 *bonked multiple times*
22:15:16
A wild Jess!
22:15:35
(*smirks and boops Jin*)
22:15:41
\o/
22:15:44
Heya jess
22:15:45
(Hi Jess!)
22:15:55
Hiya naughty rogue
22:15:57
>:- O
22:16:05
** Chloe the Cutie rolled 1d100: 7! **
22:16:07
/dice 100
22:16:07
(Hiya Draco!)
22:16:08
(*Rolls his eyes and runs his fingertips on her tail for a second before walking away.*)
22:16:14
jessica nu stinky \o/
22:16:16
*hugs Chloe and kisses her cheek*
22:16:57
*peeks in* Oh, fun idea ^^ *waves to everyone*
22:17:11
A wild Gaiba!
22:17:19
It's the A-lore-da
22:17:41
*pulls Gaiba into the hug and kisses her cheek too*
22:17:59
Gaibaaaa
22:18:13
*spanks gaiba*
22:18:21
Not wild Gaiba, fairly tame Gaiba right now~ *hugs Jess and nuzzles her cheek after da kiss*
22:18:31
((Sorry Lucie, this is gonna be one of my classic long posts lmfao))
22:18:38
I'm kinda scared. This must be one hell of a message aledas typing XD
22:18:39
*wearing secret anti-Chloe armor under panties this time*
22:18:43
Lol
22:18:47
Chloe getting countered all day today~
22:18:57
*pouts*
22:18:59
It's fair pay-back ;P
22:19:06
(Hi Gaiba!)
22:19:28
*spanks Jin instead*
22:19:39
X3
22:19:45
You could spank Jess!
22:20:01
*snuggles Gaiba and Chloe, giving both of them a soft grope of the rump*
22:20:01
😑 *allows her to spank him* Satisfied?
22:20:11
((Heya Draco :3))
22:20:13
*peeks right in to give a quick wave to Aleda and Lucie* Hiya~ o/
22:20:49
*I keep backing up and continuously pointing my fingers at the two Lucies... or, at least, where the two Lucies were before scattering. Hopefully, she took the hint seriously...* Lucie, you remember the Mean Girl Kaylie, right?~ *I start strumming away on Bloody Mary making a wondrous sounding rhythm* Your bandmate~ My goddess~ *The guitar starts glowing an ominous red color* I still have the benefits of that contract with her~ *In addition to the glow, sparks start flying out from all over my guitar's body* What does it mean?~ It means when you see this happening~ *I hit the low E note and it rings out an ominous sound* GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME! *In one quick motion, I aim the guitar tail like a sniper to where the Lucies may or may not be, and a thick and bright bolt of lightning shoots out from the tail and whizzes into Lucie's alleged location. It doesn't stop there. It keeps plowing through anything and everything in its path. The grass underneath its route its blackened. Trees that are in the way are instantly vaporized while trees that are mere inches away catch on fire from the heat alone. The recoil so so strong that it pushes me across the ground until I end up on almost the other side of the clearing. The bolt gradually shrinks down in size until, in the far off distance, an earth rumbling explosion is heard as a mushroom cloud form in the distance. A shockwave of hot air follows a few seconds later causing the forest around us to quiver* Fuck... hope you dodged that shit... *I sure as hell wasn't joking...*
22:21:04
Hey wild Ame!
22:21:13
Nu… ah *spanks amelia*
22:21:13
Hiii
22:21:23
*waves to Amelia and smiles*
22:21:26
Aleda be calling everyone wild. You becoming a pokemon trainer?
22:21:37
Hiya Amelia ^^
22:21:43
Hi Ame
22:21:51
Doggo satisfied now, spanking wolfie is fun
22:21:54
*blushss from that spank before waving back to Jessica* Hiya, everyone~
22:22:00
Don't give me ideas Jin~
22:22:08
*smirks and gives Chloe a soft spank*
22:22:09
Ideas are fun~
22:22:16
honestly a pokemon RP would be interesting...
22:22:24
I did one once
22:22:32
I do recall something like that happening~
22:22:45
*pouts from Jessica’s spank and crosses arms with a loud hmph*
22:23:08
Mhhmmm, was fun^^
22:23:18
Beating a trainer.. Then sex?
22:24:23
Bot/Deleted
Hihi
22:24:25
*giggles softly and nuzzles Chloe's cheek* you can spank me back, Chloe
22:24:29
A wild Ranni!
22:24:50
Mine was rebelling against a Trainer, then sex~
22:24:52
*ignores Jessica and waved to ranni*
22:24:52
Gotta lewd 'em all~
22:25:04
Bot/Deleted
The wildest!
22:25:06
Bot/Deleted
*does penguin crime*
22:25:17
Pfft, Aleda would just catch the best ones for stepping on him~
22:25:20
*Hugs Ranni from behind.*
22:25:24
Bot/Deleted
Eep
22:25:28
Not a bad ide--wait... *narrows eyes at Gaiba*
22:25:50
I'm sorry, Chloe *whines softly and looks down*
22:25:54
Bot/Deleted
Did I just get hugged by a goddamn dementor???
22:26:00
Aleda getting a lot of ideas.
22:26:05
*creating in front of Amelia an illusion of what my feet did to her last time*
22:26:08
*coughs a bit as i blush from seeing that illusion*
22:26:36
*In a purrfect mimicry of the pokedex voice* Aleda: the Foot-Slut pokemon!
22:26:43
*one Lucie keeps running toward you, this being the one you aimed at. Luckily this one was able to duck out of the way thanks to your warning and continue to push forward. It looks like they threw something. It's not long before a smoke bomb starts to cloud your vision. Concerningly you could only see one Lucie since your attack*
22:26:44
*bats eyelashes with faux innocence* Why that look? :3
22:26:54
:- O
22:26:54
Of course
22:26:57
*facepalms*
22:26:59
Bot/Deleted
Hihi Lucie
22:27:02
Doggo tired of Jessica
22:27:02
Hiiii
22:27:16
Bot/Deleted
lucie you got to protect me from this scary cloak guy!
22:27:16
They won't hurt you
22:27:23
*ears lay flat and whines a little louder, looking at the floor*
22:27:33
Bot/Deleted
I think I need cuddles to feel safe!
22:27:42
Doggo loves Jessica though \o/
22:27:42
*Pokes his head in and looks around before entering and giving everyone a wave*
22:27:52
*gives Jess some comforting head pats*
22:27:55
*runs up to hug the ranni*
22:27:58
Bot/Deleted
Hehe
22:28:02
*waves to Davrel* Heya o/
22:28:06
A wild Dav has appeared!
22:28:09
Bot/Deleted
*pickpockets one of your knives while we hug*
22:28:17
>:- O
22:28:39
Some of these people might not actually be wild, they might have "trainers" (or owners x3)
22:28:45
Bot/Deleted
hehe admit it,,, you’re proud of me for pulling that off!
22:29:02
I'm always wild~ *pounds chest*
22:29:10
Aleda just wants to capture everyone.
22:29:11
*pokes ranni* piplup, use bubble!
22:29:20
But then have that capture get overturned..
22:29:28
*cuddles Jessica*
22:29:31
Then he'd get stepped on..
22:29:31
Bot/Deleted
*in attempt to use bubble, I just spit*
22:29:37
Whoops, too much speculation.
22:29:38
*my whining gets a little quieter and I snuggle Chloe and Gaiba*
22:29:52
Bot/Deleted
do we catch each other in Ero-Balls?
22:29:55
*waves to da busy busy crowd since my last lurky peek* ^^
22:30:02
Ranni is da worst Pokémon
22:30:06
*wave to Yoimi* ^^
22:30:19
Doggo's like charmander. Can light up her tail.
22:30:23
Bot/Deleted
*spanks Chloe*
22:30:27
*spank misses*
22:30:36
*giggle, let the illusion continue*
22:30:37
'melia o/
22:30:37
KICHI
22:30:44
More, want see more
22:30:55
Hope you're doing well, Yoi~
22:30:57
*hug Chloe*
22:31:00
*Walks over to where Chloe, Jess, and Gaiba are before giving Jess and Chloe each a hug*
22:31:09
*When I catch a glimpse of... a Lucie, I let out a small sigh of relief. I did give a fair warning, after all. Of course, she uses a smoke bomb. That's not necessarily a new thing, but...* Hmm... *A snap of my fingers surrounds myself with lightning bolts as some of them shoot out in random directions--low voltage, of course, so it will only feel like a tingle if they hit you*
22:31:13
Kichi da best pomemon
22:31:14
*pats davrel*
22:31:23
*hug Amelia*
22:31:27
Eroballs X3
22:31:32
*waves to Yoims*
22:31:40
I manage woofie
22:31:43
Bot/Deleted
So many cuties
22:31:47
o/ Gaiba
22:31:49
Ranni is right, and Jin
22:31:58
*yanws softly and finds a spot to sit*
22:32:05
No hug for Gaiba? ;-;
22:32:20
*blushes from that hug as I hug Emi back before using my tail to give Yoi a quick hug with the fluffiness* I'm glad to hear it~
22:32:41
*sits on jessicas lap*
22:32:47
I'm never wrong Chloe. Thank you for affirming that.
22:33:10
*looks at Chloe and purrs softly*
22:33:12
*hugs kichi*
22:33:58
(Hi Kichi)
22:34:41
*peeks*
22:34:47
Bleh, who invited her
22:35:00
A wild Exu!
22:35:02
*gives a quick wave to Exu*
22:35:09
*poses...wildly*
22:35:17
How would you make someone not "wild" Aleda.
22:35:33
Do you throw a ero-ball?
22:35:37
First no Dav hug, and then Jess and Chloe leave *pouts in corner, drawing circles on the floor*
22:35:45
Is doggo wild
22:35:54
*gives a quick wave to Amelia*
22:35:57
Woo Gaiba~ The femboy K I N G.
22:36:01
exu, doggo banishes you
22:36:15
Mhhhmm..don't you like have a buncha collars, Chloe?
22:36:21
Yes, she has
22:36:35
I don't feel like being banished today, sorry.
22:36:45
Askamandra. Do you sell something called an Ero-Ball?
22:36:55
*the sneaky Lucie can't be spotted from where you're looking still. The other Lucie however works on trying to dodge these little bolts. Mostly with blinks but sometimes sliding for extra style points. Its around this point you notice the crappy plastic knife I dropped earlier was no longer on the ground*
22:37:04
*uses magic to pull Gaiba over to me, sitting her beside me and gently leaning her to rest her head on my bosom*
22:37:07
She sells many things~
22:37:08
Yeah Amelia… why
22:37:13
Even the video of you getting stepped on?
22:37:18
*Looks over at Gaiba before walking over and patting her on the head*
22:37:22
Heard that there was one.
22:37:25
I'm thinking that makes you ummmm...not wild, Chloe~
22:37:52
I'm a domestic lucie
22:38:11
No, i don't sell the Ero-ball
22:38:16
*the order of events confuses Gaiba, but she happily accepts the headpat and the boobie rest*
22:38:22
A shame. I did wanna try that Ero-ball on a certain cat.
22:38:52
Doggo tired… *falls asleep*
22:38:54
Have a great rest, Chloe~
22:39:07
I thought you mean Chloe
22:39:09
*lets Chloe rest on me as well*
22:39:09
Because I would never sell Chloe
22:39:28
*snuggles with doggo as well*
22:39:28
Not Chloe. An Ero-ball. You know pokemon ball? The same but in Ero version.
22:39:50
And Aleda~ Yes, I di
22:39:51
(Bye everyone, gotta get a haircutH
22:40:04
Ah, that stuff
22:40:05
*joins everyone seemingly sleeping on Jess. Piling on top of gaiba and Chloe*
22:40:08
(Go bald Chloe.)
22:40:12
(No!)
22:40:18
What do you want to catch with it?
22:40:24
(Please~! It'll be funny!)
22:40:31
Been a while Aska good to see you.
22:40:31
(Bye Chloe~)
22:40:36
Like I said. A certain cat. *He smiles*
22:40:41
Yeah, it see, you look good Davrel
22:40:54
((Ah! Bye Chloe! Sorry, we'll include you in the next training))
22:41:05
Aleda, you too
22:41:08
Gee, who could that be *she says, sarcastically, breath warm against the likely target's bosom*
22:41:09
(byeeeee)
22:41:26
So, do you have it or not Witch. *Looks at Gaiba and not Jessica whose behind her.*
22:41:36
((Buh byeee Lucie))
22:41:50
(See ya Chloe)
22:41:51
*Smiles and nods* Thanks, went digging through some of my things that were up at the Lodge.
22:41:52
(and buh bye da rest *poofs away* ))
22:42:14
*purrs softly letting everyone rest on me*
22:42:18
(I was saying bye to chloe XD)
22:42:20
((seeya Yoiyoi ^^))
22:42:27
*nods at Aska with a smile* Thanks~ You look good as always as well~
22:42:37
(Cya Yoimi ^^)
22:42:41
Bye Fireworks Lady!
22:42:42
I have some, but I am not sure if I should sell you one
22:42:46
(See ya Yoi~ *waves to her*)
22:42:51
Now now. I don't have any bad intentions with it.
22:43:02
I am definitely a valuable customer.
22:43:09
You look nice as well by the way Aska
22:43:10
Cute, Aleda. Always charming~
22:43:13
*giving Jess's chest an affectionate kiss, nuzzles happily amongst everyone, wrapping my arms around the group*
22:43:29
Ooohhh almost missed this one~
22:44:04
Haha. And, Davrel? How is it? Sunny and Skye are healthy? And what are you doing, so lonely?
22:44:05
When they battle, it's called training...but when I fight, it's a war crime...*mumbles and watched the battle commence*
22:44:15
A wild Isa!
22:44:23
((I go eat now, lub you all ♥ I'll have to think about some endurance training for Aleda at some point ;p))
22:44:36
Pfft~ Bye Gaiba
22:44:47
(Endurance huh.)
22:44:50
*glomps onto Isa* Heya~
22:44:50
I believe Sunny and Skye are off with Esme so I've been working on few things up at the Lodge.
22:45:03
to what are you referring, Exucial?
22:45:05
Byeeeeee gaiba
22:45:06
Damn it... *I curse under my breath as I try to scout for you... or, at least, one of you through the fog of war that's gradually building up. With a small grunt, I lift my guitar up and slam its body into the ground, which causes my lightning barrier to disperse into a shockwave to knock you back if you're within reach*
22:45:07
You are just too fierce, Exucial~ they fear your claws *is glomped and grins wide* Heya~
22:45:08
I would love to see your Lodge some day. Sounds.. cozy
22:45:39
Mhhhmm~ Is there such a thing as too fierce~? Dis wolfie admires some nice claws, mhhhmm~ *says with a grin before nuzzling into da bull* How ya been~?
22:46:11
(Bye Gaiba)
22:46:17
Good~ eating now~
22:46:57
How is my wolfie girl? *nuzzles back against sweet wolfie lover*
22:47:16
*Also hears Aleda's words* Wild Isa~? A very wild spirit, indeed ~
22:47:19
And your armor looks very good, Davrel
22:47:32
I'm doing pretty well~ Thanks for asking^^
22:47:37
*sighs happily from the nuzzles*
22:47:53
I say not force enough... whatever...
22:48:00
I see Isa's transformation to that 10 feet demon didn't happen. *sighs in relief.*
22:48:02
*looks curious now.*
22:48:27
((How much time you have left, Lucie?))
22:48:53
Well I'd be willing to head up there now.
22:49:32
Sounds perfect
22:49:51
*the range is enough to knock the hidden Lucie down from a tree branch. I land somewhere in a bush below. You can hear me cursing so you have a vague idea now where this Lucie is. The other through was encroaching fast. She threw something at you again and covered her eyes. It was essentially a flashbang, blinding you temporarily with bright white light although it didn't seem to make much of a sound*
22:50:11
Well apparently she was getting bigger and bigger during that campfire Amelia. She mentioned something about becoming a demon..
22:50:12
Was someone asking her to transform?
22:50:33
*tilts head*
22:50:39
Ah it just lingers a bit when I grow recently, and I did last night
22:50:47
I only saw once...and my memory is kinda hazy
22:51:20
As long as I don't keep growing and go red, we're good^^
22:51:26
Ah! I understand. Just lingering transformation from the prior demon transformation.
22:52:16
I've only also seen it once Amelia.. All I can say that she was tall and very red.
22:52:57
*From the distance, I can hear you cursing, and my eyes slowly wander to the source of the noise. I don't notice the copy of you closing in, and suddenly my vision turns white as if...* OH! MOTHERFU--GAH! *Frantically, I rub my eyes trying to regain my vision back*
22:53:20
*starts thinking for a bit* Still, a bigger Isa sounds like fun~
22:53:48
*Gets closer to Amelia and whispers.* Apparently the thing below becomes two feet or something..
22:54:19
*coughs a bit and nods in agreement with Amelia*
22:54:22
Well no time like the present then.
22:54:53
Mhhhmm..ahem...might've..heard the 2 feet thing..brought up..ummm..once~
22:55:15
What was your response upon hearing, Amelia?
22:55:57
*He chucks an acid potion into the ring to add a hazard*
22:56:07
*the copy isnt far from striking distance. Perhaps only 10 metres out. 2 blinks and she could be with you. The other Lucie has also managed to recover and take a different route towards you. Still trying to be sneaky. You don't know exactly where she is*
22:56:16
*Smiles and watches this with interest. Looking at Isa and Amelia back and forth.*
22:56:19
*coughs a bit as I turn my head a bit to the side, trying to hide the blush.* Ummmm...might've said something along the lines of it being fun~ And if magic needed to be used...just in case
22:57:27
That was ummm...before I showed a pic...relating to an...action
22:58:10
I believe your first response was something along the lines of "I think this wolfie can handle it"
22:58:48
and giving me a confident look
22:59:23
*the blushing turns even more crimson...making it the appearance on my cheeks even more obvious
22:59:23
*Gasps* Oh my.. How lewd Amelia!
22:59:30
..despite attempts to hide it*
22:59:37
I...I..I...well....
22:59:57
I wonder if the wolfie still thinks she'd be able to handle it. Just curious~
23:00:27
I think she secretly thinks so, still~
23:00:47
>/////< Maybeeeeee~
23:00:57
Amelia's a bit of a size queen?~
23:01:13
*My vision hasn't fully recovered yet, but by memorization, I reach over to the compact weaponized sound amplifier around my belt and turn the dial to non lethal shockwave level. Feeling around with one hand for my guitar strings, I do a few pull down notes, and their sounds turn into shockwaves that send small sized objects near me such as pebbles and twigs flying around like mini projectiles. They won't cause serious harm if they any of them actually hit*
23:01:20
Sounds like a challenge. I think that's a GO button.
23:01:45
>/////< *squrims a bit as that immense blushing lingers*
23:02:23
Less a size queen and more that when demons came out for BeB with all those delicious images, she started thinking about how hot it might be to get railed by someone much bigger physically~
23:03:29
.......>///////<
23:03:50
("But would you cum?")
23:03:53
("Nah, I could take it")
23:04:07
Oh my. That's quite the context.
23:04:08
*one Lucie is about 5m away, getting hit by the debris and rubble you bring up. However as she gets closer she seems to glitch out. Perhaps a limitation due to her being robotic and the shockwaves having some kind of effect on her electronics. Moments before she can make the blow she collapses to the floor and returns to her ball as a failsafe. One Lucie successfully dealt with. The ball is also small enough to be bounced back by your shockwaves*
23:04:12
("Nah, I'd win.")
23:04:16
ah, I see~
23:04:24
Well. A demon Isa is very tall. And physically bigger.
23:04:51
I think it fits the bill perfectly for something Amelia wants.
23:05:17
*makes a duplicate of myself for all of the sleeping ones to cuddle while I approach Amelia in my true form, growing to be almost 10 feet tall* perhaps I should treat the beautiful wolf to my true from one of these days~
23:05:36
A harem made of big demons huh. *Looks towards Amelia.*
23:06:33
*coughs....in surprise....as the blushing deepens on my face and cheeks....at the sight...eyes growing wide* I...I...I...nrrggghhh~ >//////<
23:06:42
*giggles and reaches down to gently lift Amelia's chin* hmm?~ I couldn't quite hear you, Amelia~
23:07:23
*hears Jin's words* D-D-Demon harem~?!?! *before them finding my chin lifted up by Jessica as the lingering blushing was ever present as I find myself still staring into her eyes...feeling still flustered* I...I...I...
23:08:40
Only ask that you don't take the thing I'm planning for her before I get a chance to do it, Jess.
23:08:55
Especially considering you just unveiled this >~>
23:09:09
Shit... *My vision isn't fully recovered yet, but I can see a little better now. Just in time to see a Lucie about to strike--no. Slightly surprised, I blink as the Lucie that was about to strike me transforms into a ball and is sent bouncing away by one of my guitar's shockwaves. My head shakes as I mumble something and squint my eyes, fighting through my impaired vision, to spot you*
23:09:11
*(  ̄ω ̄ ) Satisfied from instigating.* Well demons sure love to put womb tattoos~ *Finds a place to sit down.*
23:10:46
Oh I won't take that from you, dear~ *my eyes shift from the beautiful wolf to the gorgeous Bull* you two enjoy your fun, then me and you can see who the stronger demoness is, hmm?~
23:11:05
*Looks rather unamused.* Sure thing~
23:12:05
...............*is blushing even more from hearing Jin's mention of demons and womb tattoos before looking more composed and curious at hearing those words as I mumbled.* Stronger demoness~?
23:12:30
*I'm above you, watching from a branch. I'm within link range if I fall. I throw one of the sticks your managed to hit me with while you were blinded* you dropped your stick. *I then throw my retractable knife at you, it hits you in the forehead but not with nearly the same precision I'm usually capable off. It's off to the side* also take this. Ya dead. Heheh
23:12:57
*chuckles before slowly returning to my normal height, walking over to Isa and giving her a kiss on the cheek* my apologies, I did not mean to intrude
23:13:23
*the blushing lightening up as I still have that ever curious look on my face...as I look back between Isa and Jessica.*
23:14:24
Demon on Demon.. Hmm~
23:15:06
*slaps everyone's butt*
23:15:12
*Smackes Lucie's ass back*
23:15:24
EEEP!
23:15:29
😐
23:15:50
*mumbles lightly* As long as they didn't mean...Demon x2 on wolf~
23:15:52
*looks over at Amelia and winks before returning my focus to Isa*
23:16:34
Doggo is back \o/
23:17:32
*notices that wink from Jessica the moment I looked at her as I give a cute little wave to her*
23:17:40
*Sneaks a butt squeeze on the sexy demoness and returns the kiss.*
23:17:56
Doggo sees isa and wolfie are horny
23:18:28
Doggo is the horniest~ o/
23:19:05
*Just sits somewhere to calm down a bit.*
23:19:12
Bleh, Jin
23:19:19
*huffs softly and reaches around Isa to give her rump a rough groping before pressing a kiss to her lips*
23:19:25
My favourite comedy duo. Isa and Wolfie
23:19:28
Jessica, can we kick Jin out of EF City
23:19:36
*ears perk up* Comedy?
23:19:44
*My attention is divided between the stick you threw down next to me and your taunting from atop a tree* HA! There you are! *I announce as my vision coincidentally gets better by this point* Now--*Before I could continue, I feel a slight bonk on my head and see the retractable knife land next to me* Well... *I let out a small sigh* Shit~ Looks like you won this day *I look up and stick up the middle finger in your direction as more of a playful banter than an insult*
23:19:56
And as far as womb tattoos Jin, I gave Amelia a rather special one~
23:19:58
Aww. I see that you of me so highly Chloe~!
23:20:01
Very lowly dear
23:20:16
Unfortunately that is not my descision
23:20:17
Oho~? A special womb tattoo huh. *Looks towards Amelia.*
23:20:18
wolfie is comedy indeed
23:20:40
The council will decide his fate
23:20:46
Seeing that she loves demons so much.. I'm sure multiple demons would not prove too much of a problem to the strong and confident Wolfie o/
23:20:50
I-I-I-Isa....was just..calming...down....>////< *after hearing Isa's answer and seeing Jin looking in my direction....as the blushing returns from hearing his words.*
23:21:29
Lucie is doggos favorite single comedian
23:21:40
Lucie can be funny sometimes~
23:21:54
*I chuckle* dude... I'm really glad I stayed back and watched to start with. That first beam was terrifying. I dunno how she dodged that. Also that AoE that barely missed? Yeah I would have got hit by that if I'd hidden here right away
23:22:07
*all the time~
23:22:10
The EF high council. *Still has my hands planted firmly onto Jess' rump, pressing my cheek to hers as we look at Amelia*
23:22:11
Sometimes?!
23:22:24
I'm always hilarious
23:22:29
And then everybody clapped
23:22:39
......... >////< *Sees that glance from Isa as well.*
23:22:40
I'll return as the big bad villain~ Mwahaha.
23:22:48
Not in a good way dear, yhe laughing at you way
23:22:55
And yes, care to show Jin, Amelia?
23:22:55
Ooooof
23:23:02
Didn't know Amelia could turn that red.
23:23:14
L-L-Like now..now..now~?
23:23:20
Wolfie isn’t that red, doggo thinks she could be twice as red
23:23:37
Oh? *Looks with interest at Amelia. His eyes wandering down to her stomach while he rubs his chin.*
23:23:45
Go ahead~
23:23:47
(Since Amelia is discordless at the moment: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1123426136106467449/1202426805034688512/00111-3318275807.png)
23:24:13
You know who never gets red, isa ;3
23:24:17
Red room
23:24:38
Redruuuum
23:24:50
Well, we can thank Kaylie for that first beam~ But... shit~ I think we made some good progress today. Good shit that we're up to par in case something happens, ya know
23:24:55
*Lifts my jacket and parts it to show off the rather visible womb tattoo .*
23:25:13
But why is the rum gone~
23:25:15
Aleda! Let doggo fight!
23:25:26
((We have to see Lucie's condition first))
23:25:47
Oho~ **His eyes open up as he sees the intricate and detailed womb tattoo. Continuing to rub his chin, he inspects his. Moving his head left and right to get a good view.* It sure looks very good on you Amelia. Isa sure did a good job putting that there~
23:26:08
Definitely. First real test the decoy has had besides showing it off as well. Glad the autonomous features seem pretty damn good actually. Good ol' sweep
23:26:09
((Lucie can you still go a bit, or we hold off till next time?))
23:26:14
Fancy another beer? Or did you.... Electrify them?
23:26:20
*admires the tattoo while pressed up against Isa, purring softly as my draconic tail sways behind me*
23:26:28
(I can go a lil longer mah guy)
23:26:41
Mine got smashed when I fell out the tree eheh
23:27:01
(Thank was like 100 literal generations XD)
23:27:02
((Alright, let's see what we can fit for 30 minutes?))
23:27:09
Yeeeee
23:27:20
(100! Oh damn! It sure turned out well.)
23:27:42
Lucie stinky \o/
23:28:06
(Love the small horns on each side. Or atleast it looks like it.)
23:28:08
Th-Th-Th-Thanks~ *I thought it looked really.. really amazing...considering how much...energy...she put into making it that....night~ *Despite that flustered look on my face, I had warm smile on my face as I said that while nuzzling close to Isa's leg happily.*
23:28:11
Heh... I'd say Sweep did a good fuckin' job~ Maybe she should lend us some drones to destroy next time. Eh, wait, hold up on that beer first. I think someone has been watching us...
23:28:21
Jin stinky
23:28:28
isa stinky
23:28:30
wolfie… smells amazing \o/
23:28:36
You'd look really good with one Jess... though I wouldn't unless you asked it... *Pressed again Jess, eyelids fluttering as I feel her rub against me about to lean in for a kiss, then I feel the wolfie looking up at me and nuzzling in.*
23:29:12
Hmm?
23:30:06
mmmm~ I wouldn't mind a tattoo like that, though without the effect preferably~ *purrs and snuggles up to Isa, smiling and reaching down to gently pet Amelia*
23:30:26
Aw. How adorable. It looks very detailed. Must've gotten the full course eh~ *He smiles seeing the pair being so close to each other. Was always a fun sight to see them together~*
23:30:29
*intry calling out to see who's watching us* Hellooooooo!
23:30:31
Doggo stinks.
23:30:36
Amelia should get a collar… or 6 \o/
23:30:45
((Alright, Chloe, we're gonna put you into the lore now))
23:30:53
((Yay))
23:31:01
Where are youuuuuu? I can smell you
23:31:03
That one there, Lucie! *I say pointing at the figure off the the side of the clearing*
23:31:14
Looks a bit familiar
23:31:23
*jumps out of the shadows with my arms raised high£
23:31:38
Ohhhh. Well... That explains the smell :- P
23:32:01
*My crimson eyes had a bright shine on them as I looked up at the bull while still making those cute...warm little nuzzles with her....my tail wagging happily along with my ears.*
23:32:12
Damn! Told ya it was someone familiar! Have you come to train as well, Chloe?
23:32:24
Umm… doggo smelt two friendos and came to visit… training?
23:32:41
*I gesture at the scarred land around us* Yeah, training~ And not the lewd kind~
23:33:13
Ah… doggo will help sure
23:33:29
I won by the way heheh
23:33:32
Oh, for yours I'd just forgo the fertility... just give you... sensitivity~ though an aesthetic one would look rather nice~ *Smiles and rubs my tail up and down Amelia's back while Jess takes care of her ears, trying not to get too aroused the the thought of Jess marked over her womb.*
23:33:34
Yeah, yeah~ You're great and all, Lucie *mumbles*
23:33:56
Amelia has a collar~
23:33:57
Bleh, Lucie… does doggo have to train her
23:34:27
mmmm~ perhaps a mutual marking would be in order?~ If you were to have an effect behind it that is~ *I smile and keep petting the lovely wolfie, pressing a soft kiss to Isa's cheek*
23:34:53
I mean, I haven't exactly seen you fight in the way we've done so today, so what can you do, Chloe?
23:35:20
Doggo will try, just tell Lucie to stop being stinky
23:35:39
Mhhhhhmmm~ Thought mine was also sensitivity....along with other stuff...you didn't mention....that night....~ Mhhhhhmmm~ *Smiles even more brightly as I enjoys these rubbing motions on my back and ears...tilts head a bit...in curiosity. * mutual marking?
23:35:40
Hmm... *I press some buttons on my cell phone and whirring noise is soon heard flying amongst the trees*
23:36:39
That right there is a low threat drone~
23:36:58
It is that, yes. Sensitivity... fertility~ a bit of slime woven in to the marking itself... that can be made to turn into your cage again...
23:37:00
Think you can trash the shit outta it, Chloe?
23:37:06
*just opened anither beer* o
23:37:07
Eh… w-what’s happening… oooo drone \o/
23:37:09
And the ummm suggestibility you're so fond of.
23:37:14
*nods head at Isa's answer.*
23:37:30
Kill it! Kill the drone! RIP AND TEAAAARRRRRRRRRR *sips beer*
23:37:35
..... Sorry
23:37:38
*jumps up to the drone, I land on top of it and stomp it to the ground before landing back next to Aleda*
23:37:39
A mutual marking hm? Interesting... though Ashlynn would be furious with me, admittedly. I do find the idea arousing..
23:38:09
*Blushes at hearing that as I turn my head to the side.* Wasn't....something...I ever considered asking....ever
23:39:06
Okay, not bad dealing with a low level threat~ But in our time in EF City... me, Lucie, and several others have faced shit much worse. *Another drone flies in, but this time it seems more durable and with visible weaponry*
23:39:11
I wouldn't jump on this one, by the way
23:39:39
*I wag my tail and have an idea, I light my tail on fire and grab the drone, holding it to my tail until it melts to pieces*
23:40:09
If it would have to be purely aesthetic I understand, I have no wish to drive myself between you and Ashlynn
23:40:24
*keeps drinking* mmmm... Entertainment and a beer- what the hell? Yu can light your tail on fire? That's awesome!
23:40:43
Charmander rip-off! *Yells from afar*
23:41:07
Can the next drone be Jin -_-
23:41:25
(Gonna be getting a cherry milkshake lads lasses and non-binary folk)
23:42:01
*Holds up my currently tattooed hand and shows it to Jess, letting the marking on it form into a heart before shifting it back.* Well I am fond of tattoos~ Especially if they have meaning to them~
23:42:04
*Looks down at Amelia* Oh? What do you think of it, Amelia?
23:42:24
Think of what~?
23:42:39
mmmm I see
23:42:44
A mutual marking
23:43:16
Huh... well, that's creative, but what happens when you can't jump on or light on fire the next one! *Another drone appears. Much bigger and much more heavily armed and armored. Also, it stays flying above tree level nowhere near Chloe*
23:43:55
I mean....I think...the idea...sounds really really nice....I just never ummmm..thought of it before...ummm..today~
23:43:57
👉👈....if that makes any sense~
23:44:29
*Waves as I appear in a flash.* Hello Everyone.~ *I say yawning.*
23:44:48
*gives a quick wave to Nocti*
23:45:38
*hugs the Nocti* Been a while, Golden Queen and founder of Team MOM~
23:45:41
Umm… doggo sees, well that one is beeg and scary…. *climbs up a tree and dodges the bullets it fires with agility, jumping from tree to tree, until it runs out of bullets, that’s when I teleport on top of the drone and rip all of its wiring out, causing it to land in a crash in front of Lucie*
23:45:47
(Hi Nocti!)
23:46:05
Hello~
23:46:35
*Gives Aleda a hug and kiss on the forehead.* Indeed it has.
23:46:49
*flinches before it comes to a stop* Christ.... I almost got squished.... Eh *shrugs and sips*
23:47:08
(*waves at nocti*
23:47:15
What were you thinking about placing... on me I assume?
23:47:44
*Also gives a small wave to Nocti*
23:47:51
mmm, frankly I am not sure, I would have to think about that~
23:48:18
Well, either of you I suppose~
23:48:59
*Waves back with a wink.* Nice victory yesterday Exucial.~ I knew you could pull it off.~
23:49:07
*I watch closely as Chloe scurries up a tree, dodging the projectiles, and eventually reaching the drone to crash it near Lucie* Huh... *nods at Lucie and then at the crash sight* Well, good to know she can handle drones so far~
23:49:32
Haaa… these drones are good
23:49:35
Doggo wants a challenge though
23:50:26
How much money worth of drones has been destroyed today?.
23:50:29
I plan on keeping an invoice
23:50:42
*Isn't sure what to say and just has my tail wrap close to Isa's while it was rubbing on my back.*
23:50:52
Aren't you just gonna steal shit for their parts, anyway?
23:51:01
But yeah, perhaps Chloe is saying that she wants to fight something other than drones next time~
23:51:46
Do I need to fund a training simulatior?
23:51:47
Perhaps
23:51:47
*throws a broken drone into the lane so Lucie can’t steal them since they are ruined*
23:52:00
Ooh! Nocti! Can you provide a supply of training drones?
23:52:16
Or training robots. Ya know. Shit we can blow up
23:52:25
I mean it would be a simulation. Everything would feel real until it’s over.
23:53:25
*picks up a tree and places it atop lucies beer*
23:53:43
Think like the X-men.
23:53:55
Well, that works too! I wouldn't mind a "Danger Room" to train in
23:54:08
*Sighs happily as Amelia's tail wraps close to mine, looking at her with a wide grin and kissing her cheek.*
23:54:12
(Gotta admit, listening to a podcast while doing the dishes is fun)
23:54:40
I'll be honest....I don't want to think about...lasting...effects..and markings
23:54:43
Mhmmm
23:54:51
Doggo feels good, is da training down~?
23:54:59
(I am slowly falling asleep XD)
23:55:12
*Grabs phone and calls Draco.* Hey…I have a job for you. I think you’re going to love this one.~
23:55:14
*slowly slips away from Isa and Amelia, letting the bull and the wolfie snuggle as I head back to the sofa to rest*
23:55:31
*headpats Chloe* Like your enthusiasm! But a good combatant knows when to rest too and shit like that~ So, let's not tire out Lucie too much~
23:56:14
......cause...I kinda got...hit...with...a bit...of a whammy there... which I 100...percent blame myself for.... u.u So I just want to think about ummm...others stuff, okay? *After saying that...I smile and nuzzle into Isa happily as I kiss her cheek.*
23:56:26
Ah, *poofs into the distance, nothing is left but some fur*
23:56:36
*stretches out and yawns* I was running around that whole time, I'm knackered
23:57:20
I gotcha... wanna talk about it privately? *nuzzles up to Amelia and kisses her cheek.*
23:57:26
*blinks at the fur before looking back to Lucie* Well, I'm just glad you dodged that fucking nuke I shot at you earlier *chuckles*
23:57:49
Me too.... But
23:58:09
Something tells me I'd be okay eheh
23:58:16
If I had to name it... I'd name it Kaylie's Kataclysm!
23:58:31
Even if this body is destroyed
23:58:38
Oh I love it!
23:58:43
((Shit. Might have to make a profile for combat related moves now lmao))
23:59:22
Wait... you're a copy?
23:59:37
I mean, you're casually talking about destroyed bodies. Shit like that
23:59:59
(Wait I thought we couldn’t do combat and such?)
00:00:48
No... It's more complicated. I got the immortality from angel Lucie a while back. If this body gets destroyed, my soul ascends to her place, reforms with my knife and wrist thingy and I'm back....
00:00:49
Death for me is no longer the end.. but it still fucking hurts like hell. And takes over a day to reform.... In... Amplified pain
00:01:15
👀
00:01:41
Carries its own fun risks as well like deformation risk and the whole untested side of things
00:01:43
ello^^
00:01:44
*wave*
00:01:50
((@Nocti violence is allowed up to an extent in hentai, BEB, and dungeon modes))
00:02:01
Hello Nara.~
00:02:01
((Basically, you can get hit by a sword but don't be too descriptive about the wounds and such))
00:02:43
((And absolutely do not kill someone else lolz))
00:03:48
(I don’t even know how many poor NPCs I killed:D)
00:03:52
(Gotcha I just took it as no violence period.)
00:03:58
((*peeks* the rules on combat seem a lil confusin XD ))
00:04:43
(Well it was made like a year ago and never brought up againg.)
00:05:22
((Well, basically, toned down violence if that makes sense. Don't use graphic details with gore, decapitation, and such))
00:06:23
*Staring at the empty space from a distance*
00:06:29
ˇ~ˇ
00:06:41
*waves to Nara*
00:06:42
(am gonna poof for a bit, might be back later)
00:07:06
^^*waves*I hope your practice goes well~
00:07:11
(byeeeeee)
00:07:17
((Bye Jess))
00:07:21
((Hmmm...so like in that viva la dirt league video, if they explode into cute confetti it's fine right? :p ))
00:07:27
(bye bye:D)
00:07:29
((I just use clever wording to go around it tbh))
00:08:07
((Like, I would just say something like "Threat neutralized after shot by lightning" instead of... well... you can kinda imagine lolz))
00:09:13
I've always been a sucker for a good fight show, and the beheadings and gore are incidental, not important:3).
00:09:15
(I’ll find a way to do the simulation and make it fun.)
00:09:17
(did you see me response btw aleda?)
00:10:03
((You can also run it by Pho or me as well, Nocti, if you want))
00:10:55
((Ah, I'll get to it Lucie))
00:11:04
(fairrrr(
00:11:25
((*goes back into player chat for response*))
00:12:01
(I'll send abain- )
00:12:54
No... It's more complicated. I got the immortality from angel Lucie a while back. If this body gets destroyed, my soul ascends to her place, reforms with my knife and wrist thingy and I'm back.... Death for me is no longer the end.. but it still fucking hurts like hell. And takes over a day to reform.... In... Amplified pain
00:12:57
(I got muh milkshake woooooo!)
00:13:08
Bot/Deleted
Hihi
00:13:50
The Ranni is back
00:13:59
Bot/Deleted
yes
00:14:07
(Hi Ranni!)
00:14:09
Bot/Deleted
hi Draco
00:14:12
yoho~)
00:14:23
(Return of the Mac but it's Ranni instead)
00:14:23
Lhiii
00:14:31
*After observing Chloe's combat abilities for a bit, I listen as you share additional details concerning your life and such* Well, I can imagine it's not fun going through all that. Why go through it when you don't have to? Besides, you might end up rusty and shit by making yourself a willing target, anyway
00:15:35
Bot/Deleted
I’m so tired
00:15:41
*sits up, stretching, rubbing eyes*
00:15:43
(*Hugs Ranni and tucks her into a blanket with a nice warm drink*)
00:15:54
ello x2^^
00:16:00
Bot/Deleted
I feel like tired on the inside lol
00:16:05
Gaiba is back too
00:16:11
Ranni is the Walking Dead
00:16:19
Bot/Deleted
Hmm
00:16:26
Bot/Deleted
thanks Draco
00:16:33
(Draco I have a job for you.)
00:16:34
(Wazzup?)
00:16:50
Yes, I have returned from the land of sleep~ ((but actually fud :p))
00:16:51
(Combat simulator.)
00:17:01
Exactly. It's still waaaay better not to for so many reasons
00:17:24
*stifling a yawn, still waking up a bit* Training go well~?
00:17:28
(A some like training facility like in the X-men.)
00:17:32
But right now I think I should sleep
00:17:39
Bot/Deleted
(Ef danger room?)
00:17:49
(Alrighty, what do you need me to do?)
00:17:56
(Exactly Ranni.)
00:18:07
Bot/Deleted
(Will cildos abd vibes be launched at you)
00:18:14
Bot/Deleted
(you’ll have to matrix dodge cumshots)
00:18:34
(Oh I’m just going to need your help making it for rp reasons. Your the tech guy after all.~)
00:19:00
👀)
00:19:01
(cildos? Uh oh)
00:19:10
Bot/Deleted
(Cildos are my latest failed summons!)
00:19:44
(Alrighty, yeah I can help establish it later. I'm honestly taking a small break from EF stuff)
00:19:52
(lol. Coming soon- cildo brop)
00:20:01
(VR game in scratch in one EF day~)
00:20:15
(Think I'll be done with my break after Tuesday when I get a new controller)
00:20:15
*I nod and wrap my jacket around you as get into a position of rest* Yeah, it was a good training day! Can't wait for the next one~
00:20:17
Bot/Deleted
*throws a cildo at lucie*
00:20:23
as you get into*
00:20:42
Cheers, Yeah. Well fought. Maybe next time you'll win *I stick my tongue out and pull the jacket over myself to get more comfy* good night!
00:20:58
Bot/Deleted
You think that’s what they call a dildo modelled of Cillian Murphy’s dick
00:21:04
Woah *gets hit in face*
00:21:22
(Never challenge a Sicilian when Death is on the line!)
00:21:36
I'm from Birmingham... So...
00:21:37
Eh, fuck you~ *I say with a slight laugh while patting your head as you drift off to sleep* Rest well~
00:21:42
By order of the peeky blinders... Suck this
00:21:50
Bot/Deleted
Hehe
00:21:53
Bot/Deleted
oh no
00:21:56
Followed by a stab
00:22:00
Bot/Deleted
we Can’t be friends anymore lucie
00:22:06
Wel it is Birmingham
00:22:11
*watches the cildo fly across the room*
00:22:13
I understand
00:22:17
Bot/Deleted
I’m feom the only cool place in England; Newcastle
00:22:33
You also have an amazing accent
00:22:46
Bot/Deleted
Aye hehe
00:22:51
Bot/Deleted
Nownyou Have to read all my messages in your head in a geordie accent hehe
00:23:12
I don't have too much of the accident. Mine is a fucking mess of lots of accents XD
00:23:13
Too much of the accident
00:23:30
Bot/Deleted
Good. The Birmingham accent needs eradicating
00:23:31
Aleda, do I speak fast?
00:23:32
👀
00:23:41
It's still on there XD
00:23:42
(My accent is essentially a midwest twink)
00:23:43
Bot/Deleted
i speak fast af lol
00:23:49
Epic rap battles of historyyyyh
00:23:59
Ah... at first, I guess?
00:24:05
My ears kinda readjusted to it after a while
00:24:16
XD
00:24:21
Bot/Deleted
Since you’re from birmo it’s no wonder you turned to a life of crime
00:24:47
Pffffft
00:24:56
But that's the perfect scene for Britsh rap
00:25:11
And on that I'm going to bed XD
00:25:11
Bot/Deleted
*cuddles lucie*
00:25:16
I don't think Lucie speaks all *that* fast
00:25:26
Nini *waves*
00:25:29
I was slowing down for you guys XD
00:25:39
nini~:D
00:25:40
Bot/Deleted
gn
00:25:41
Rest well, Lucie!
00:25:48
I won't leave so the room can stay up and not interrupt. Aleda can leave whenever the fuck
00:26:06
Byeeeeee
00:26:11
Pfft~ I have mod powers to close the room~
00:26:39
But yeah, I'll close this in a bit if there's not much going on
00:27:19
Bot/Deleted
*plays with beyblades in the corner*
00:27:55
:3
00:28:10
*Brinks out beyblade and splits the Red Sea.*
00:28:32
:3*fell into the red sea*
00:29:25
ahhhh~~
00:29:28
Bot/Deleted
What about the beyblade attack helicopters
00:29:50
*Saves Rathia and gives her a kiss on the cheek.* Gotcha.~
00:30:11
*blush*thank ~hehe
00:30:42
*didn't even notice the Red Sea was there until now*
00:30:47
Waaooow~
00:30:53
*clap clap clap*
00:31:04
Your welcome.~
00:31:09
Awesome! I guess that proves wyverns and dragons can get along~
00:31:33
*Sets Rathia down and with a bow and a snap I disappear in a flash of gold.* Ta Ta for now.~
00:32:11
See ya around Nocti~
00:32:31
byebye~:3
00:32:53
Seeya Nocti :3
00:33:03
Aleda. I wish to inquire you about something.
00:33:27
How do you manage to not only find one. But ALL Yanderes.
00:33:49
Jin a Yandere hunter now too? *tilts head*
00:34:49
I'm just inquiring. He must have some kind of talent or method.
00:35:06
Maybe it’s the charm of a protagonist who is full of protagonists :3
00:35:08
Aleda is full of protagonists...?
00:35:24
I'm no hunter Gaiba. I'm your ordinary human.
00:35:25
Well, you must start out forming a harem
00:35:30
But then you find out that's actually the harem that has you
00:35:44
So, there's irony involved
00:36:04
*Proceeds to write in his notes.* Form harem... Find out that the harem owns you..
00:36:15
:3
00:36:26
Okay.. I see. That seems to be quite the process..
00:36:37
Is there any way to speed up that process or does it happen naturally?
00:36:49
*Gnawing Notes*
00:37:00
Suuuure, just inquiring, mhmm
00:37:01
Oi! *Moves the notes away from the gnawing wyvern.*
00:37:13
It will happen naturally. Most likely, you won't notice until it's too late
00:37:19
X3
00:37:27
Huh... *Writes down some more.* Won't notice... when noticed.. already late.. Okay..
00:37:55
Do you think that it is an enjoyable experience to be in a harem full with Yanderes?
00:38:13
I'm totally just inquiring Femboy King.
00:38:24
Hmm... well, I'll continue this next time because I actually have to go eat now
00:39:06
So, tune in next time... on Dragon Ball Z
00:39:23
*waves* Seeya Aleda, hope it's tasty
00:39:33
All good.. This is very enlightening. *Writes more on his notes.* I'll inquire you some more at some other point.
00:39:44
Or... Dragging Ballsy~
00:39:51
Enjoy your meal. Savour it, who knows.. A yandere might appear.
00:40:06
*eyebrow raise* Might need to work on that one in the meantime xD
00:40:08
bye~
00:40:32
Later! Thanks for visiting! Oh, and one more thing
00:41:03
Yes. Master Debater Aleda?
00:41:19
*poofs and huggles Rath* Happy Lunar New Year!~
00:41:26
*gives Rath a surprise kiss on the cheek before the room closes*
00:41:30
^^
00:41:32
Oh yeah. Happy lunar year~
00:41:40
ˇ~ˇthank~*pat pat Gaiba*
00:42:02
Room didn't close, now I shy-- *nuzzles head against the pat*
00:42:34
I mean, do you wanna use it?
00:42:47
If not, I'm just gonna close it
00:42:57
I just like trying to sneak in something when I think one is going to x3
00:43:04
You might find the room burning once you come back.
00:43:15
*Takes out a nuclear bomb and prepares to blow up the house*hmmm....must be burn
00:43:53
i thought:D
00:43:59
Woow~ That's some dangerous stuff you've got there.
00:44:26
<_<;
00:44:28
It's happy lunar new year! No kaboom~!
00:44:49
"Special" Fireworks
00:44:59
Too "special"
00:45:09
very special :D
00:45:17
Hmm... I'm gonna close the room~ The log will be made public probably tonight or tomorrow for people that wanna read up~
00:46:45
okey~;3
00:47:04
Sounds good. Welp, see you all then~
00:47:05
*sneaks in kiss on Aleda's cheek now*
00:47:09
Baka
00:47:14
Go eat!
00:47:17

star remove_red_eye

Back